Monday, September 01, 2008

TGIF

Yep thankgoodness it is Friday - for most of you it is Monday - but this is my Friday. Labor Day weekend was kind of a bust around here - too many Hurricanes around. So it was a long slow weekend - and I managed to get some scrapping challenges in. I still need to work on my 2nd chance contest entry for TS - yeah I was eliminated from the contest last week (BOO HOO). I am completely proud of my ability to make it as far as I did - there are so many Super Talents in that group - whew!! Ok - then onto the next pages...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I LOVE these! Specially the floridagirl!! Very fun YOu have been doing some cute stuff lately Cherrie!

Little Miss said...

I love the top one! Those circles are great!

Georgina said...

love the Florida girl-- and I already commented on your BUBBA LO on JS, but it's also awesome!! =)