Thursday, September 04, 2008

Productive Time Off

ok so I was off work the last 2 days and I scrapped - I ended up completeing 3 layouts. 2 of them are for the second chance contest in TS - so I had to follow specific requirements - but I am happy with them. Here they are...
Round 5

Round 6

now I have NEVER scrapped anything to do with my Ex-husband...but the journaling prompts made me think of Broken FairyTales - so that is what I chose.

Then this page was created for a Guest Design Team entry over at Creative Scrappers (one of my new playgrounds) It is mostly a sketch site and we had to use a sketch for the contest - here is what I did...


I hope you enjoy looking!! It is my Monday - UGH - so back to work for me. I hope you all have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Cat said...

That one of Ally is just precious! I LOVE IT! The one of Bubba is toooooo cute!

Pinky said...

Cherrie your on a roll girl!! Love em! I am so happy they finally blogged in Fiskateers too!

Pinky said...

Its me! Still laughing about not knowing who was stalking you LOL ROFL BUt when I do it, its LOVE!!! hehehe

jinxi said...

Congrats on moving forward in the contest for TS! Great layouts!, but you already know that!

Georgina said...

these are FANTASTIC!!!! WTG girl!! your work is AMAZING!! I absolutely love them all but I think the Ally one and the wedding are my faves.. love what you did with the fairy tale? one-SO creative!!