Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Days & Flamingo Love

ok I interupt this scrappy blog for a brief pause of Happy Inspiration. I read on my Fiska-friend Annie's Blog ( http://littlewingscreates.blogspot.com/ )today about inspiration and how it could come from so many places. Well that got me thinking - I am inspired almost everyday by the overwhelming love and sharing going on each day in the crafting world - what an amazing thing this is. Here is some proof of that love...my dear friend Cristal/Pinky made this gorgeous mini acrylic card/album - I was so inspired by it - I absolutely loved the way it turned out (check it out http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-cherry-has-been-popped.html )
She knew I would love it - she made it with me in mind - it had one of my signature symbols all over it ~cherries. I cried when it arrived on my doorstep - she is so sweet and thoughtful! Then Today Karen B from Just Scrappin (my favorite place on the Net) makes me this adorable personalized blinkie for my siggy and now my blog

Holy Cow - is this perfect for me or what?? I am the Flamingo Queen!! My collection is growing and it makes me so happy - just look at all of this Flamingo Love I have acquired recently


So this is the view I have at my computer desk every day - and it represents such LOVE and sharing - it inspires me every single day!! Ok one more thing before I close this - I got another surprise in the mail today. I recieved a box of happy Scrappy mail (the best kind) I am now the proud owner of my first cropodile (now more hammering) and a whole bunch of other scrappy delights - you would think I was in scrappy overload - but the very best thing in that box today was this...
Oh My Goodness - is this not the most adorable little coin purse you ever have seen? I squealed with delight - yes little gifts filled with BIG LOVE - it is a Happy Day.
Thank you to all my scrapping friends out there in cyberworld - you inspire me, you enlighten me, you lift me up, and most of all you love me...my cup runneth over - THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWW How sweet!!!!!!!!Thanks!!

Annie Collins said...

Cherrie that is so sweet of Pinky to send you the mini album.I love your little collection. That coin purse is too cute!!

Thanks for mentioning me on your blog I feel honored.

Anonymous said...

I love all you MINGO stuff!
Don't forget that you inspire a lot of us.....in both your artistic endeavors, but also in your strong spirit!