Saturday, September 27, 2008

More from me

I have been a busy girl this week - lots going on both personal and scrapbooking. But I did manage to get 3 layouts done - here they are.
This is my Entry this week into the Bad Girls Top Design Academy - this weeks Class was all about "White Space"






That is the page I submitted - but I actually did 2 pages for the contest this next one I chose NOT to enter (I like it - just not enough I guess)




And I also made this page this week for a couple of challenges, In Just Scrappin the challenge was to Layer High, In Treasured Scrapbooking we had to use a TV show as the Title to a LO, and in Scrapbook Heaven we had to sew on a LO and sew on an embellishment. I did all of the above with this LO - created for all 3 challenges.






4 comments:

JoEllyn said...

Holy cow girl I LOOOVE your BG entries--BOTH of them!!!!

Unknown said...

I love LOVE that star page so much!!!!

Georgina said...

WOWSERS girl... you HAVE been busy scrappin' I love love love these... but there's something about the first one that POPS out at me... I LOVE the paper, the flowers, the picture... EVERYTHING is just gorgeous!! great job!!

Little Miss said...

Wow, I love that top blue one! It's absolutely amazing!