Saturday, October 18, 2008

NASHVILLE HERE I COME!!!


Well it is a done deal - November 14th thru November 17th I will be painting Nashville RED with my very good friend Cristal(Pinky) and Aymee from Just Scrapping.The 3 of us will be attending the Fiska-Friendzy Event with Rebecca and a bunch of other fiskateers. This is an all day party/crop, event with lots of extra fun. The event is being held at the Radison Opryland Hotel, and includes a trip to a Famous Nashville recording studio, and The Famous Nashville Palace Honky Tonk.





We are going to have sooooo much fun - I am so excited about this trip. And the very best part of all of this is getting to spend time with my girls. All I can say is...Is it November yet??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I am so ooooo sooooo excited!!! This is going to rock! I beter get extra batteries for the camera I will be scraping this for 2 months LOL