Monday, October 06, 2008

Java Monster ROCKS!!

This Rocks!!! A few months back I did this Layout for the Treasured Hunt over at Treasured Scrapbooking...





Well a few people commented that I should send the layout to the Monster Energy Drink Company - because I had made them want to go out and buy Java Monster. Well I did not "send" it to them - but I did upload it onto the Monster Energy Drink websites gallery. I recieved an email from them saying I would be getting a "goodie box" in the mail - woo hoo!! Well this is what I got in the mail...



Not one - but TWO 12packs of Java Monster Drinks - How flipping cool is that!!!
I love these drinks and they are kinda pricey too - so I am just absolutely thrilled with my goodies. And all I did was submit my page to their gallery - THAT ROCKS!!

11 comments:

southernbellescrapper said...

That is so cool gf! I love that lo!!!

Little Miss said...

Whoo hooo, that's great! I wonder if a shoe company would do that if I sent them a lo! ;)
PS. That was a great lo, I love what you did with the tabs, very creative!

Georgina said...

YAY Cherrie!! that really does ROCK!!! woo-hoo.. i have to try that drink.. I am hooked on their lo-carb one (the blue one) I love it!! it reminds me of an old school big-stick popsicle.. so sweet! anyway, GOOD FOR YOU girl!!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! You should do some more product layouts and send them to the companies. What a great idea!

Pinky said...

OMG Look at all that drink!!!!!!!

Greta Adams said...

Cherrie...that is freaking AWESOME GIRL!!!!! i bet they were like WHOA!!!!

Noel said...

Hey Cherrie!! thanks for joining the new MB! :)

jonaks said...

hey congrats!!! that's awesome!

JoEllyn said...

I meant to tell you this a while ago but I bought one of these a few days after you posted yours...unfortuantely I didn't like it...i thought it tasted like liquor!!

Either way--stuper sweet that you got two packs of it!!!!!!!

Meg said...

That is so cool! I love when companies surprise you with cool things like that.

Muhammad Hussain said...

The Top Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Speed Cars, Top most hot cars pictures and info
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com