Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Great Day

Yesterday was a great day - why - well here is why...



I got to spend the entire day with my Grandkids - they are so cute!
My Grandaughter is getting ready to start school this year and she is so very excited about it. I was fortunate enough to spoil them a little too - new School backpacks, some supplies, and a few new outfits each. We had a great time shopping, they modeled their new clothes for me, we went to Burger King for lunch, and then went swimming for awhile.

Yep it was a great day and I got some great pictures too (scrapbook worthy).
So watch for future scrap layouts featuring these two adorable little ones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG cherrie! YA how fun I am so glad you had a grandkid day!

Karen Brooks said...

I am so glad you had a great day!!! I can not wait to see more pics of those precious grandbabies!!!!