Monday, July 14, 2008

For Pinky




My great friend Pinky posted a challenge on her Blog and I did this page for it. The Challenge said to make a tropical/flowery page. I did this at work yesterday. I had only one tote full of supplies and did not prepare ahead - so I dug through my tote stash and found this flowery paper - but it was on BLACK. So I hand cut all of the flowers off the paper - leaving a thin line of black as an outline and layered onto of the yellow paper - Whallah - tropical!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think its beautiful I love the black lining too! I love cutting out papers!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

You did wonderful Cherrie, thats beautiful.. I actually like it cut out like that and love cutting things like that out, hard on the eyes, time consuming but pretty! Good luck in your contest!

Karen Brooks said...

Gorgeous!!! I love all the hand cut flowers - you rocked this!!!

Dana said...

Thank you so much for all the warm wishes at SYC.. hope to play with you there soon! Dana