Thursday, February 13, 2014


INSPIRATION
Last month I ordered this little bit of fun from Paper Issues called a "Swag Bag"


When it came in the mail it was packaged so cute, wrapped in houndstooth tissue paper and tied with a ribbon...but inside was a delightful assortment of little scrapbooking trinkets and embellishments. I was so tickled and inspired that I couldn't wait to play with them. I used some of the yummy things on both of these layouts.


and this one goes along with this month's challenge at 


I filled my heart with my adorable Grandson Tyler - because he certainly fills mine!!


3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So glad you had such fun with the Swag Bag. I dug right into mine too. :) Can't wait for the March one. Love how your layouts turned out!

Jenny Chesnick said...

Glad you enjoyed! Great projects.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such cute projects!!
So glad you linked up :)