Thursday, February 13, 2014


INSPIRATION
Last month I ordered this little bit of fun from Paper Issues called a "Swag Bag"


When it came in the mail it was packaged so cute, wrapped in houndstooth tissue paper and tied with a ribbon...but inside was a delightful assortment of little scrapbooking trinkets and embellishments. I was so tickled and inspired that I couldn't wait to play with them. I used some of the yummy things on both of these layouts.


and this one goes along with this month's challenge at 


I filled my heart with my adorable Grandson Tyler - because he certainly fills mine!!


3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So glad you had such fun with the Swag Bag. I dug right into mine too. :) Can't wait for the March one. Love how your layouts turned out!

Jenny Chesnick said...

Glad you enjoyed! Great projects.

Mary Jo said...

Such cute projects!!
So glad you linked up :)