Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trying To Heal


Thank you again to all of you that sent well wishes and prayers - I am hanging in there. I still have some pretty bad days - I suppose I will for awhile yet - but it is getting a little better. I miss my hobby...or addiction better known as scrapbooking - I haven't played in a couple weeks now. It is rather difficult jumping back into it again - mood has so much control over us - but I am going to attempt to EASE back into it. I do have some super delicious NEW products from my DT kit at Treasured Scrapbooking that is calling to me - time to get back a few pieces of "me". Wish me luck - and hopefully my next post will be happily showing off my creations. I am going to leave you all this week with a couple of pictures of my family - have a great week.

6 comments:

Angie Moses said...

hang in there...I know things are hard right now. try to still take some time for yourself!

Shirley said...

Hope things are getting better Cherrie but it's going to take a long time. Hope to see you scrapping real soon!

Tracey Taylor said...

I hope to see you scrapping again real soon, too!! You'll know when the time is right. Take care of YOU!

Unknown said...

Hang in there Cherrie -- take all the time you need. Scrapping might actually be very theraputic for you! Big hugs!

Eva said...

Hugs to you Cherrie!!! What a beautiful family you have! Sending you Love and Light!

Bamabel said...

Hey Cherrie! I wanted to pop by to say hi! You are still in my t's and p's, as always! I'm thinkin' of ya! Take care hon!

And here is some scrappy mojo being sent your way!

Love ya gf!
Aymee