Friday, December 05, 2008

Dreamgirls Challenge #17

I love the DreamGirls Challenge blog - it is one of my favorites. Lately I haven't had much time to play along with them - but I am a faithful follower anyway. The current challenge was to scrap something that you can't live without - the page Delores did about her Bluetooth really caught my attention (I can so relate). But it got me thinking - besides my Bluetooth - what is there that I can't live without. Here is my answer...



You should check out the Dreamgirls Challenge Blog - always something fun going on over there... http://dreamgirls.typepad.com/dreamgirls/

5 comments:

Bamabel said...

It's beautimous Cherrie! Love the use of border punches and the colors! Hope you are having a great weekend gf!

Karen Brooks said...

OMG this is fabulous!!! Great work!!!

floridagirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Who the heck deleted their comment??
LOVE the LO girl!

TanishaRenee said...

This is a fabulous LO...great pics, I can almost taste it! Thanks for playing along!!